Senior Brand Manager
Utrecht – hybrid working
40 hours a week
It is our mission to serve the world with better food. You, as a Senior Brand Manager for the Fish category, can contribute to that mission.
As a Senior Brand Manager you are responsible for the management of the Fish Category, which means that you will develop and execute the 1 to 3-year business strategy for the category and will own your portfolio P&L. You will also lead the cross-functional Fish team where you close the collaborate with one of our Key Account Managers and a Category Manager to drive growth within your category. Further, you will work on the following topics:
Product relaunch and innovation
In this dynamic market we stay up-to-date by continuously innovating and relaunching products. In order to lead this for the Fish category, you will be:
- Deep diving into customer strategies, category and shopper insights in order to develop customer sell-in material.
- Building relationships with other categories within Nomad Foods in order to leverage best practice and get involved with cross-market projects as required.
To reach our customers in-store and online a strong communication plan needs to be in place. Your responsibilities will include:
- Making media choices in line with our communication and brand strategy and understanding decisions based on scenario planning and commercial objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the creative development of all media touchpoints which include TV, Radio, Digital and PR.
- Developing an impactful and integrated activation plan which optimises the marketing mix and provide agencies with regular feedback to support the creative process.
Understanding the consumers perspective and choices are an important part of your job. Therefore, you will be working on the following:
- Understanding the packaging briefing process and creating the packaging with a creative agency for in-market execution.
- Monitoring the on-going Fish business performance in close collaboration with our Category Management team. Together, you identify opportunities and make recommendations for range optimization.
- Understanding the target shopper, the shopper needs and the decision making hierarchy along with key triggers and barriers to frozen.
- At least 5 years of experience in Consumer Marketing and locally driven Brand Management in FMCG
- Relevant Academic Degree
- Ambitious, enthusiastic & passionate team player
- High attention to detail, pro-active thinking & decisive
- Creative and strategic mindset with excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- Organised, ability to work under tight deadlines, while being flexible
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, Nielsen
We offer you
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days per year
- A hybrid working environment, where you have the possibility to partly work from home
- €2 allowance per working from home day
- An environment with an energetic team at a successful brand company that likes to win, with exciting development opportunities. You can be part of it – come on board!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Great! If you want to apply for this vacancy, send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected].
Do you want more information about the job? You can directly reach out to Renske on +31 6 23 56 90 92.