Revenue Growth Manager
40 hours a week - Utrecht
At Nomad Foods, we are excited to be into our 5th year of consecutive growth. Our portfolio of iconic brands, which includes Birds Eye, Findus, Iglo, Aunt Bessie’s and Goodfella’s, have been part of consumers’ meals for generations. With 19 world class manufacturing sites and over 8000 colleagues globally, we are well positioned to fulfil our company purpose of Serving the World with Better Food. We at Nomad have exciting plans to continue to grow organically, whilst pursuing strategic acquisitions and continue to build a best-in-class food company.
About the position
Revenue Growth Management is a strategic enabler in the Nomad business to maximize revenue growth by applying disciplined analytics to several key business areas, most importantly pricing, pack price portfolio, promotions and portfolio mix strategy.
What success looks like:
- We build robust plans for RGM levers based on reliable assumptions and insights
- We allocate resources based on ROI-analytics and growth potential
- We develop differentiated channel and segment-specific, pack-price architecture based on shopper / consumer needs
- Commercial pricing & trade investment policies are fact-based and consistent across channels and customer segments, incentivizing collaboration with trade partners
- We use ROI-analytics and post-event analysis to guide promotional spend across customers
- We build a robust and reliable integrated RGM plan
Your key responsibilities will include:
- De-compose Volume/Net sales/Gross Profit targets across key levers (Pricing, PPA, Mix, Promo, Trade spend) to meet our market unit requirements
- Lead strategic projects to deliver Net Sales Realisation goals:
- Insight led Pricing & PPA
- Trade (Promo) Optimization & execution guiderails
- Portfolio Mix goals & optimization plans
- Steward the Strategic plan to Annual Plan to Quarterly forecast process:
- Sets Annual Plan targets across RGM levers
- Quarterly review of RGM performance drivers
- Direct forecast correction priorities
- Update trade execution guiderails
- Roll out Group-wide project plans to build long term RGM capability across the Market unit
- KPI’s & Organization culture
- systems roadmap and implementation
This is a highly visible role working with senior Stakeholders including the Executive leadership team.
To be considered for the role, you will have solid experience of working in a Revenue Growth Management role, a good understanding of the FMCG landscape and a proven track record of using consumer/shopper insights and analytics to build integrated RGM plans. If that wasn’t enough, you’re also –
- An excellent project leader, with outstanding influencing skills able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and strong track record leading and driving complex cross-functional projects involving multiple cross-functional experts.
- Your problem-solving skills help you define the problem, identify the component parts, and provide concepts and solutions to address
- As a conceptual thinker you view the organisation as a whole and understand how the various parts are interdependent and reflect on past decisions through focused analysis, incl. a good understanding the drivers of the P&L
- You master the quantitative aspect of the role i.e. managing mathematical concepts, formulas and develop pragmatic financial scenario models
We offer you
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- An ambitious employer with recognized brands and growth potential
- The potential to progress your career across different areas of Nomad Foods
- A culture where you will be part of a team where you feel empowered and encouraged to make a difference
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
To apply, please send your application to [email protected] We look forward to receiving your application.
At Nomad Foods we're proud to represent the world we serve by hiring diverse talent. Our inclusive culture is all about what we can achieve together.