Key Account Manager
Fulltime (40 hours a week) - Utrecht
At Nomad Foods, we are excited to be into our 5th year of consecutive growth. Our portfolio of iconic brands, which includes Birds Eye, Findus, Iglo, Aunt Bessie’s and Goodfella’s, have been part of consumers’ meals for generations. In the Netherlands we are well known for one of our oldest hero’s: Captain Iglo. But we are more than that!
At Iglo, it’s our mission to serve the world with better food. At the heart of what we do every day is making the food we produce better; better for our consumers and better for the planet. We make products that are the centre of everyday family mealtimes and with a strong presence in fish and vegetables we can - & will – lead the change to a sustainable diet.
With 19 world class manufacturing sites and over 8000 colleagues globally, we are well positioned to fulfil our company purpose. We at Nomad have exciting plans to continue to grow organically, whilst pursuing strategic acquisitions and continue to build a best-in-class food company.
As Key Account Manager, you report directly to our Sales Manager and you lead the Superunie team with 2 direct reports (Account Manager and Key Account Assistant).
- Develop and implement joint business plans in cooperation with your customers
- Development of customer specific promotional calendars in line with the marketing calendar
- Manage customer product mix and align with strategic brand & category guidelines
- Manage price strategy and implementation, implement strong promo plan and ensure supply is engaged and involved in respective demand planning
- Manage and negotiate trading terms and promotions
- Full understanding of business performance and key drivers
To be considered for the role, you will have solid experience of working in a commercial role and a good understanding of the FMCG landscape. If that wasn’t enough, you’re also –
- An authentic people manager and able to build business plans in cross functional teams.
- An excellent negotiator, with outstanding influencing skills able to communicate in Dutch & English with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills paired with hands on mentality to make it happen.
- Hungry for results and achievements by complete ownership of your customer portfolio.
- Organized and able to work under tight deadlines.
Work is an important part of your life and we want you to enjoy your time being with us. We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- An ambitious employer with recognized brands and growth potential.
- A culture where you will be part of a team where you feel empowered and encouraged to make a difference.
- Adding meaning to your work through our sustainability mission.
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure.
- Hybrid flexible working opportunities.
- Extensive training & (international) development opportunities.
- Additional benefits like:
- 38 vacation days off to spend on re-charging your batteries
- Electric company car
- Bicycle plan
- Home Office plan
- Sport & Relax plan
At Nomad Foods we're proud to represent the world we serve by hiring diverse talent. Our inclusive culture is all about what we can achieve together
Are you the Key Account Manager we are looking for?
Great! If you want to apply for this vacancy or if you want more information, please reach out to the HR department via: [email protected] or 06 23 56 90 92.