Key Account Manager Albert Heijn
Fulltime (40 hours a week) - Utrecht
Nomad Foods Europe is the leading frozen foods company. Our ambition is to build a global portfolio of best-in-class frozen food brands. Nomad Foods is active in 17 countries and has a leading market share in Western Europe with brands such as Birds Eye, Iglo and Findus. In the Netherlands Nomad Foods is the market leader with the brand Iglo, famous for our captain Iglo, Fishfingers, Lekkerbekjes, Spinach, Roerbaksensatie and Ping & Klaar.
Our objective with Iglo is to help the Dutch consumer making easier and healthier meal choices with our frozen vegetables, fish and complete meals. We serve our consumer through good sourcing, nutrition and operations like MSC and reduction in food waste. The successful Must Win Battle strategy is designed to reprioritize our core business and resulted in positive organic revenue growth and significant market share gains.
Don’t underestimate the effectiveness of a small and agile team. Our team is dynamic and offers you the possibility to develop your (all-round) business skills. The team is diverse and has a work and play hard mentality. We offer the possibility of a long term career development. This implies working cross-functional with a steep learning curve via management development programs and the like. An international career can also be part of your development plan given that we are an international organization with a headquarter based in London.
As a Key Account Manager for Albert Heijn, you focus on developing a strong partnership and effective plans to drive category growth with our strategic customer. In close cooperation with category management, customer service and marketing you ensure excellent execution of our plans. With your outstanding communication skills you are able to deliver high service towards the customer and implement our strategy by effective negotiations throughout the annual deals. Based on shopper and consumer insights, the Key Account Manager maps the developments within the category in an understandable way and advises the customer how to develop a strategic plan driving sustainable category growth. The Key Account Manager is responsible for the customer P&L and is accountable for realizing sustainable growth of our business in a profitable way.
In the role of Key Account Manager Albert Heijn you report to the General Manager and have one direct report. You have a strong ambition to grow in senior commercial roles within Iglo NL or Nomad Foods Europe.
- 5 years+ of experience in Commercial roles in FMCG
- Hands-on mentality and able to operate effectively with all departments
- Synthesize data into a coherent strategic plan and concrete actions
- Financial acumen is a pre
- Ambition to develop into senior commercial roles
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Visionary thinking,paired with creativity & eye for details
- Highly energized and passionate personality who is able to build strong relationships
- Advanced planning and organizing able to set the agenda
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
We offer you
- Agility and speed of a small and focused team, with the support of a large multinational group
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand and European Market Leader
- International career opportunities within Nomad Foods Europe
- Good working conditions; a competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a great place to work and grow
If you would like to apply for this role or like to receive more information, please contact Mélanie Stals.
Melanie.Stals@iglo.com ; 06 30 15 05 90