Junior Category Manager
As our Junior Category Manager you are part of the Category Management team and work with 2 Senior Category Managers. You develop & implement joint business plans in cooperation with account management. It’s important that you build a strong relationship with our customers by bringing the Iglo category vision alive and by fully understanding their strategy, demands and needs. Together with account management you will visit our customers where you are responsible for category advice and insights.
Next to your work with our customers you will play an important role in cross functional teamwork. Together with this team you will develop future category plans in line with customer and business needs or opportunities.
We offer you
- Agility and speed of a small and locally focused business, with the support of a large multinational group.
- A chance to work in a highly engaged team of professionals where you will be able to develop yourself by getting a lot of responsibility and empowerment.
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand.
- A company where corporate social responsibility is more than just another slogan with our comprehensive “Forever Food” programme.
- Understanding of category management (1-2 years of experience in FMCG category management)
- Preferably University Degree
- Able to make an impact and influence stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills – Excel, Nielsen, PowerPoint & Word
- High attention to detail
- Ambitious, enthusiastic & passionate team player
- Organised, ability to work under tight deadlines, while being flexible.
- Pro-active thinking and decisive
- Excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
Send your CV and application letter to Renske Rozemeijer: email@example.com