HR Manager Belgium and the Netherlands
Utrecht – Brussels – hybrid working
32-40 hours a week
It is our mission to serve the world with better food. We grow sustainably and perform together to do good. As HR Manager for Belgium and the Netherlands you contribute to that mission. It’s a great opportunity to lead the people agenda in two human-sized teams (30 in the Netherlands and 42 in Belgium), where you feel very closely connected to the employees.
As HR Manager you are responsible for developing and leading the people agenda for the Belgium and the Netherlands Marketing Units. Your mission will be to ensure the local people strategy fits into the overall business strategy. You will be part of both local leadership teams and act as a true business partner and point of contact for all people related topics. In this role you will be supported by two HR officers based in Utrecht and Brussels.
In this position you will work closely together with your colleagues from the HR Western Europe team and our central centres of expertise on initiatives related to learning & development, inclusion & diversity, talent management, reward & recognition, recruitment, onboarding and health & wellbeing. Always with the mindset of continuously improving our employee experience.
An engaged team is vital for the success of our organization. Great people make the difference is one of our values and you have an important role in:
- Driving the people engagement agenda: creating a strong sense of involvement and commitment across the organization, resulting in above high-performance norm sustainable engagement scores. Currently for both countries we are well above the FMCG norm, but a little bit below high-performance, so a great opportunity for you to move from good to great!
- Promoting a strong inclusive and diversity culture, for example by leading panel discussions on topics like gender equality or facilitating sessions related to personality differences.
- Coaching and supporting the local leadership teams in ensuring the health & wellbeing of our employees is taken care off.
Performance & Talent Management
You will play an important role in assessing and developing our talents across both countries. Therefore you:
- Manage Performance reviews, succession and work force planning with your stakeholders
- Improve our Talent Management process to recruit, grow, develop, and retain talent across countries.
- Lead the talent acceleration planning and work with the leadership team and general manager, to implement the right learning & development initiatives.
Running a performing HR function will be part of your job. So it’s important you:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the people agenda including payroll, local time and attendance, recruitment, legal compliance, compensation and benefits, employee relations.
- Coach 2 direct reports in multiple delivery stations.
- Ensure HR policy, practices, processes and procedures throughout the organization fit the needs and goals of the organization and foster its development, supported by 2 HR officers.
Requirements for the role
- At least 4 years of experience as HR Business Partner (preferable within FMCG)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field is required
- Proven track record of leading business partnering conversations with senior leaders
- Able to work independently, take a hands-on approach and interface effectively at all organizational levels in a multicultural environment
- Ability to think ahead and pro-actively initiate strategic projects
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French appreciated)
- Knowledge of local HR legislation (preferable both countries)
- Understanding of the overall operational HR processes and procedures
We offer you
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days per year
- A hybrid working environment, where you have the possibility to partly work from home
- €2 allowance per working from home day
- A fulltime position, but parttime (80%) is negotiable
- A company car
- An environment with an energetic team at a successful brand company that likes to win, with exciting development opportunities. You can be part of it – come on board!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Great! If you want to apply for this vacancy, send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]. You will hear more from us soon, but at least within 2 weeks.
Do you want more information about the job? You can directly reach out to Renske on +31 6 23 56 90 92.