Part-time (24 hours a week) - Utrecht
Working for Nomad Foods means creating new products and ensuring our iconic brands stay relevant to modern consumers and families. We’re Europe’s leading frozen food company and we offer consumers a wide choice of great tasting, easy-to-prepare food that is nutritious and good value. In the Netherlands Nomad Foods is market leader with the brand Iglo, famous for our captain Iglo, Fishfingers, Lekkerbekjes, Spinach a la creme, Roerbaksensatie and Ping & Klaar.
Our objective is to help the Dutch consumer to make easier and healthier meal choices with our frozen vegetables, fish and complete meals. We serve our consumer through good sourcing, nutrition and operations like MSC and reduction in food waste. To realize our objective we have designed a successful Must Win Battle strategy to focus our core business which results in positive organic revenue growth and significant market share gains.
Our culture is all about driving high performance, encouraging and rewarding entrepreneurial and team behaviour, creating an inspiring culture where individuals and teams can be successful, and celebrating our successes while always striving for more. We call our culture ‘our way’ and it’s embodied in everything we do.
As our HR assistant you have a fantastic opportunity to contribute in creating an environment where our people can and want to be at their best. You act as first-line point of contact for our employees and support the local management in all operational HR related aspects. You play a key role in our health and safety team and you provide outstanding customer service by ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the Dutch office. You job includes facility and office management, organizing staff meetings and events and project management. You report to the HR Business Partner the Netherlands & Belgium and have great interaction with all Dutch employees.
Our agile team is dynamic, diverse and has a real pirate mentality. We offer the possibility of a long term career development. This implies working with a steep learning curve via leadership development and cultural programs. An international career could also be part of your development plan given that we are an international organization with our headquarters based in London.
- Bachelor education level (HR, Facility Management, Business Administration, Office Management etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in managing first line HR administration tasks (can also be an internship)
- Experience in managing, time, priorities and workload in fast changing environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically as well as maintain confidentiality
- Basic labour law legislation knowledge
- Ability to think ahead and be pro-active
- Strong drive for results
- Able to work under time pressure and able to juggle multiple priorities, with good planning and organizing skills
- Highly energized and passionate personality who is able to build strong relationships
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
We offer you
- Agility and speed of a small and focused team, with the support of a large multinational group
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand and European Market Leader
- International career opportunities within Nomad Foods Europe
- Good working conditions; a competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a great place to work and grow
Are you curious about our pirate mindset and do you think you are the HR Assistant we are looking for?
If you would like to apply for this role or like to receive more information, please contact Renske Rozemeijer
Renske.Rozemeijer@iglo.com ; 06 23 56 90 92