40 hours a week - hybrid working - Utrecht
The commercial Controller is a strategic business partner for the Sales and Marketing teams to help them drive long term sustainable growth. The purpose of the role is not just to report but to add real value by analysing Iglo's preformance against plan and highlighting opportunities and risks. This involves decision & negotiaton support, financial reporting & planning as well as delivering a strong governance environment. Objective is to improve sales & profitablility by supporting all colleagues, overseeing a trade terms budget across a varied customer base as well as the A&P budget to drive business results.
This is a strategic role with significant interaction with the local leadership team and it provides an excellent opportunity to develop a cross functional understanding.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business together with its results and the key levers that influence P&L performance
- Leverage analyses to drive business choices, by overlaying the commercial acumen and insight
- Understand the drivers of historic, current, and forecast performance per product/clients and provide monthly financial analysis, insight and explanation of performance, highlighting emerging issues or trends and making recommendations on corrective actions
- Support and influence key operational and strategic decisions by providing insights and challenge
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to drive actions to meet targets (pricing, promo ROI, sales, margin, variable costs)
- Own and drive initiatives focused on closing variances with the business
- Provide support and challenge to ensure the quality of data, working closely with other functions to improve accuracy and timeliness
- HBO+/WO education level in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial role with P&L responsibility
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills; a strong communicator who can influence vertically and laterally with internal customers to achieve their buy-in
- Good skills with financial tools MS Excel, Power BI and SAP
We offer you
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days per year
- A hybrid working environment, where you have the possibility to partly work from home
- € 2,15 allowance per working from home day
- The possibility to develop your (all-round) business skills. This implies working cross-functional with a steep learning curve via management development and cultural programs.
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand and European Market Leader with (international) career opportunities within Nomad Foods
Are you the Commercial Controller we are looking for?
Great! If you want to apply for this position, send your CV and motivation letter to Marjolijn Hartwig fron Robert Walters: marjol[email protected]. You will hear more from her soon.
Do you want more information about the position? You can directly reach out to Marjolijn on + 31615001490.