32-40 hours a week - Utrecht
As a Category Manager within Iglo, you aim to increase the awareness that frozen is a fresh, nutritious, delicious and sustainable option for every meal. You want to change the perception of frozen and make it more relevant and attractive to the shopper.
It is a business-building role both externally and internally. In order to draw up and implement category growth plans, the Category Manager works together with the cross-functional team. With your strong analytical and communication skills, you are able convince the Sales team and the retailer of your optimum shopper-based promotion and shelving strategy.
The Category Manager partners up with the Account Managers to visit the retailers on a regular basis. Based on the qualitative and the quantitative sources, the Category Manager maps the developments within the category in an understandable way and advises the retailers on the basis of facts and insights. The focus is on Superunie partners: from better segmentation to dedicating more space to growth categories within frozen; from bringing more emotion to this part of the shop floor to the listing of innovation, you are able to jointly draw up and implement plans to grow the frozen category.
We offer you
- Agility and speed of a small and locally focused business, with the support of a large multinational group
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand
- International career opportunities within Nomad Foods Europe
- Good working conditions ; a competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a great place to work and grow
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 3-4 years commercial experience, preferable including category management
- Affinity and experience in FMCG or Food Retail is a pré
- Experience with initiating and presenting category management analysis and projects to relevant customers
- Advanced planning and organizing in fast changing environment
- Strong analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Ability to think ahead and be pro-active
- Highly energized and passionate personality who is able to build strong relationships
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
If you would like to apply for this role or like to receive more information, please contact Mélanie Stals.
06 30 15 05 90