Brand Manager Vegetables and Plant Protein Fulltime (40 hours a week) - Utrecht
Nomad Foods Europe is the leading frozen foods company. Our ambition is to build a global portfolio of best-in-class frozen food brands. Nomad Foods is active in 17 countries and has a leading market share in Western Europe with brands such as Birds Eye, Iglo and Findus. In the Netherlands Nomad Foods is the market leader with the brand Iglo, famous for our captain Iglo, Fishfingers, Lekkerbekjes, Spinach, Roerbaksensatie and Ping & Klaar.
Our objective is to help the Dutch consumer to make easier and healthier meal choices with our frozen vegetables, fish and complete meals. We serve our consumer through good sourcing, nutrition and operations like MSC and reduction in food waste. To realize our objective we have designed a successful Must Win Battle strategy to reprioritize our core business which resulted in positive organic revenue growth and significant market share gains.
Our agile team is dynamic and offers you the possibility to develop your (all-round) business skills. The team is diverse and has a work and play hard mentality. We offer the possibility of a long term career development. This implies working cross-functional with a steep learning curve via management development and cultural programs. An international career can also be part of your development plan given that we are an international organization with our headquarters based in London.
As a marketing team, our vision is to become an award winning food marketing team, driving growth in the frozen category, by:
- Continuously improving
- Having innovation as a mindset
- Always being ahead of the game
- Communicating consistently
We are passionate, entrepreneurial, open minded and foodies.
As a Brand Manager you are responsible for our vegetable and plant protein portfolio. You develop and execute the business strategy for the Must Win Battle Spinach. You lead the cross-functional Must Win Battle team (Marketing/Sales/Category Management) and take full responsibility for delivering the short-term market strategy and you own the portfolio P&L. You ensure effective deployment of communications, launch of new products and you deliver against a 1 to 3 year plan for the business. You lead specific projects on Prep Veg and Green Cuisine. On ad-hoc basis, you will also lead other projects across the Iglo portfolio (e.g. PR, Fish).
You report to the Senior Brand Manager and you have significant interaction with the leadership team and other departments.
- University education level in Marketing (WO)
- 3 years+ of successful track record in Consumer Marketing
- Experience within a highly commercial fast-moving business
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong drive for results
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Able to work under time pressure and able to juggle multiple priorities, with good planning and organizing skills
- Highly energized and passionate personality
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills both in Dutch & English
We offer you
- Agility and speed of a small and focused team, with the support of a large multinational group
- The pride to be working for frozen food’s market leading A-brand and European Market Leader
- International career opportunities within Nomad Foods Europe
- Good working conditions; a competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a great place to work and grow
Are you the Brand Manager we are looking for?
If you would like to apply for this role or like to receive more information, please contact Renske Rozemeijer
Renske.Rozemeijer@iglo.com ; 06 23 56 90 92