Key Account Manager
40 hours a week - Utrecht
Iglo Netherlands is part of Europe’s leading frozen food company Nomad Foods - famous for our captain Iglo, Fishfingers, Lekkerbekjes, Roerbaksensatie and Ping & Klaar. It’s our mission to serve the world with better food. At the heart of what we do every day is making the food we produce better; better for our consumers and better for the planet. We make products that are the centre of everyday family mealtimes and with a strong presence in fish and vegetables we can - & will – lead the change to a sustainable diet.
As Key Account Manager, you are part of the Sales Team and have two direct reports (Junior Key Account Manager and Key Account Assistant) while reporting to the Sales Manager.
You are fully responsible for Superunie Headquarters, individual Superunie members and optional developing the hard discount channel. You define and drive the sales strategy, develop an account plan and must be able to translate the marketing strategy towards specific sales actions. Developing yearly sales forecasts, creating monthly action plans, evaluating the financial impact of forecasting and monitoring actual sales results vs. forecasts are important aspects of your job. Based on these analyses, you develop appropriate market approach actions. You manage directly your customer relationships, negotiation and deals in order to deliver and exceed your targets. Within Iglo you work cross functionally to develop our customers and grow their categories - all of this with a clear category vision.
- Relevant experience (at least 5 years) in commercial roles in FMCG
- Experience in People Management and in building business plans in cross functional teams
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills in Dutch & English to make an impact and influence
- Strong strategic and analytical skills paired with hands on mentality to make it happen
- Experience of customer management to create partnership and create win-win moments
- Creative, open minded for innovative and breakthrough ideas
- Hungry for results and achievements while being ambitious and passionate
- Organized, ability to work under tight deadlines
We offer you
At Iglo NL we are continuously staying up to date with the latest trends and market developments, scanning for new opportunities to act fast. A dynamic environment with an energetic team at a successful brand company that likes to win, with exciting development opportunities. You can be part of it – come on board!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Great! If you want to apply for this vacancy or if you want more information, please reach out to the HR department via: email@example.com or 06 82 79 68 29.